We make the best effort to provide the most accurate information for every piece of jewelry within our shop. Many of our items have been crafted in different colors and sizes, so we make sure to lay out this information clearly for you. We also provide photos in different angles, so you can see how each piece looks up close and worn. Please make sure you go by the actual measurements of the item to make your purchase, as some photos are enlarged to show you details. If you need additional information, please contact us and we can guide you through your purchase process.
ORDER PROCESSING TIMES
Most orders will be processed within 1-5 business days. A lot of our pieces are handmade, for that reason the processing time may increase but not to worry, we will communicate every step of the way if that is the case.
Please note USPS may experience delays that are out of our control. Please account for additional days within the estimation provided. Once the package leaves our shop we are not in control of the courier's operations. All packages are not been scanned once they leave our shop. We only create the label once the shipment is ready to be picked up the same day or the following. No packages are left behind at our shop.
To help you expedite your service, you may purchase a FedEx, UPS, or DHL label from us or own your own and we will gladly drop these for you at their shipping facilities.
Before placing an order, please make sure your address is correct. If your shipment is returned, you are responsible for the additional shipping charges. If we can't book your shipment due to an incorrect address submission, we will not ship your package until you have verified your address.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply at their country's borders. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs or issues with postal services.
P R O D U C T S I Z I N G
Before choosing a size for your necklace, chain, and or anklet, please make sure you have measured your size correctly. We are not responsible for incorrect sizing requests. We make every piece at the exact size you request. Contact us for sizing questions, we are here to help.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT NECKLACE FIT
Your neck size is the most important measurement for determining which necklace length will work best for you. To measure, wrap a soft tape measure around your neck, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor as you measure. Then, add 2 to 4 inches (5 to 10 cm) to your neck measurement to calculate your desired/minimum recommended chain length.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT BRACELET FIT Your wrist size is the most important measurement for determining which bracelet length will work best for you. To measure, wrap a soft tape measure around your wrist. Then, add .5 to 1.25 inches (1 to 3 cm) to your bracelet measurement to calculate your desired/minimum recommended chain length.
We are here to help, please contact us with any sizing questions.
Custom orders are made to your specifications; there will be no changes after the order has started to be crafted. No exchanges or refunds will be granted. All custom orders are final sale.
P A C K A G I N G
All 14K Gold items are nicely packaged ready to gift in elegant jewelry boxes. All others will be packed in carton and plastic sleeves. If your purchase contains different gifts please let us know so we can package them individually.
WHAT IS GOLD FILLED?
Gold-filled jewelry is composed of a solid layer of 10-18k gold (typically constituting at least 5% of the item's total weight) mechanically bonded to jewelers’ brass as base metal. This bonding process reduces tarnishing by up to 10 times compared to a regular-plated metal It does not fade or tarnish for an exceptionally long time, even when exposed to perfumes and lotions. Although, we recommend staying away from lotions, perfume, and chlorine for a very lasting jewelry piece, as it is not solid gold Gold-filled jewelry is a beautiful long-lasting material, it is exceptionally durable and will not chip or turn colors. With proper care it can last many years. It is also safe for those with metal allergies It is a wonderful alternative to solid gold jewelry. It is perfect for those with sensitive skin and will not rub off or taint your skin (if you have a normal pH).
Our gold-filled jewelry, while durable, will naturally oxidize and retain residues from body oils, air, & moisture. We recommend the following care tips:
- Store your jewelry in a dry place. Keep your pieces in an airtight container, and or Ziplock bag.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing to take off at night.
- Keep your jewelry away from harsh chemicals including beauty products (hair spray/gel, body lotion, perfume, etc.). Also, from chlorine and salt water (e.g.: pools, hot tubs, beach, etc.) and saunas to avoid tarnish and discoloration.
- If your items do tarnish, you can wash them gently with a mild soap and water, scribing gently with your hands under running water, that will restore the shine in your pieces.
- Avoid wearing while swimming, exercising, or performing any physical activities.
- An acidic pH level in your sweat and other natural oils from your body can cause corrosion of any non-gold metals present on your jewelry, leaving a dark chemical compound behind which can stain your skin. This reaction can be worsened in semi-tropical locations and near the ocean where salt is in the air. Although rare, it does happen to about 1% of the population. The high acidity will compromise your piece eating away the gold content and causing it to fade.
- We also recommend handling your pieces with care. Avoid use of excessive force while putting on or removing your jewelry. This will help keep the integrity of your design.
WHAT IS STERLING SILVER? Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925 (Ref: Wikipedia). Sterling silver may tarnish naturally over time but can be cleaned very easily with - Jewelry polishing cloth for sterling silver/gold jewelry, - You can also make a paste with baking soda and water or - Using a sterling silver liquid solution for best results